With pancake day just around the corner (tomorrow!) I thought I would share with you my protein pancake recipe that’s really easy to make!
Makes 3-4 pancakes
- 1/2 cup self raising flour
- 1 scoop (35g) Protein powder
- 1/2 jumbo oats
- 1 cup milk alternative
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl
- Add milk slowly to form a thick batter- you can add more milk or water if you need to loosen the batter slightly
- Fry in a little oil of you choice. I use coconut oil as it still keeps a sweet flavour.
- Top with glorious things until your heart is content!
Nutritionals per pancake (if 4 are made from the above)
Tomorrow mine will be topped with banana and Coconut Almond Butter. I already can’t wait!!